Please read our Ambassador Agreement thoroughly before signing. Thank you!
1. SCOPE OF THE AGREEMENT: This Agreement between Company and Ambassador shall govern Ambassador’s role as a Brand Ambassador for Company and its products.
2. BRAND AMBASSADOR DUTIES:
Brand Ambassador agrees to be an active partner in promoting Company throughout the community and with Ambassador’s own internal and external audiences while serving as an exemplar in raising the profile of the brand and leveraging benefits of Company within Ambassador's own organization or businesses.
Brand Ambassador is a marketing term for a person retained by Company to promote its products or services within the activity known as branding. The Ambassador is meant to embody the corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics.
An official spokesperson/model of the Company to increase brand awareness.
Brand Ambassador will use promotional strategies that will strengthen the customer-product/service relationship and influence a large audience to buy and consume more.
3. TERM: The term of the Agreement shall be six (6) months, commencing on January 30, 2018. Company and Ambassador shall have the option to extend the contract for up to three (3) additional six month terms on the same terms presented in this Agreement, provided that Company notify Ambassador no later than fifteen (15) days prior to the expiration of the respective Term. During month three (2) of the Term, Company will commence a review, where, at its sole discretion, Company may terminate this Agreement with fifteen (15) days notice to Ambassador.
4. HANDBOOK: Prior to the commencement of this Agreement, Ambassadors will receive a Company handbook that outline Company expectations and perks. The following areas will be addressed: group representation, group engagement, brand promotion, group meetups, types of meetups, things to avoid, solicitation, meetup deadlines, and meetup expectations.
5. EVENTS: For any event scheduled by Ambassador on behalf of Company, Ambassador will provide Company with meetup idea for approval at least at least two (2) weeks in advance. Such events include, but are not limited to, meetings, events, community events, volunteering, fashion shows, television or radio appearances, and event appearances.
6. COMPENSATION AND REIMBURSEMENT:
Ambassador’s total will be given a $200 discount off the total cost of Company group trips. Discount not to exceed $600 in a full January 1 - December 31 calendar year regardless of Ambassador start date. Discount cannot be applied to trip deposit. The discount will be applied to the 1st trip payment. Any funds left over will be applied to the 2nd payment. Discount cannot be refunded for cash credit. If Ambassador cancels trip discount will still be counted as a part of the $600 calendar year discount.
In addition, Ambassadors will be allowed to secure their spot on all Sisters Traveling Solo group trips with 48 HOUR notification given to Company. Ambassador is still responsible for paying group trip deposit to Company on the day the trip opens. Ambassador is held to all trip payment terms outlined.
Ambassador will receive 25% of Company merchandise. Ambassador can use the discount code to purchase Company merchandise. Ambassador cannot share discount code, or use it to purchase items for family or friends.
Expenditure Reimbursement: There will be no reimbursement for local expenditures or at events not sponsored by Company. No reimbursement will be made without proper receipts, and all receipts must be submitted with an invoice no later than 15 days following the conclusion of the event. No reimbursement will be given for any money paid up front by Ambassador that was not approved by Company. Ambassador should get prior approval from Company before making any upfront payments for meetup expenses.
7. OWNERSHIP RIGHTS:
8. Company owns the copyright and trademark rights to the Company branding icon inclusive of graphics, copy, fonts and design. Only Company can agree to release the use of the brand logo, in any and all forms, to another party.
9. Company maintains color keys and graphic definitions of the brand logo to ensure the integrity of its interpretation and use. There will be no deviations from this logo permitted other than those variations agreed upon, approved and available from Company.
10. Company owns the copyrights in any and all clothing or accessory designs, concepts, drawings, partially or completely finished products, and Ambassador has no such rights to any claim to intellectual property or copyright ownership, even if Ambassador provides feedback or ideas regarding such concepts or designs.
11. Any such contributions shall be intended to be a work made for hire. Ambassador agrees that any contributions or concepts submitted to Company, and all rights therein, including without limitation copyright rights, belongs to and shall be the sole and exclusive property of Company. If for any reason such contributions would not be considered a work made for hire under applicable law, Ambassador does hereby sell, assign, and transfer to Company, its successors and assigns, the entire right, title and interest in and to the copyright and patent in any ideas, contributions or the like. This includes in and to all of the following: any registrations and applications relating thereto and any renewals and extensions thereof; products or ideas based upon, derived from, or incorporating the contributions; all income, royalties, damages, claims and payments now or hereafter due or payable with respect to the contributions; causes of action, either in law or in equity for past, present, or future infringement based on the copyrights and patents; and all rights corresponding to the foregoing throughout the world and the universe.
12. USAGE OF COMPANY NAME OR LOGO: As a brand ambassador, Ambassador will play an integral, long-term role in supporting the brand platform as well as displaying the Company products and logo and collateral where Company may deem appropriate, including but not limited to: Ambassador’s website, e-newsletters and e-mail signatures; Ambassador’s website and social media channels to the Company website and social media channels; Marketing materials; and business cards. Company must expressly approve all usages prior to use.
13. NON-COMPETE, SOLICITATION AND CONFIDENTIALITY: Ambassador agrees and understands that while under this agreement, Ambassador shall not provide services to any competitor of Company without the prior written consent of Company. Additionally, Ambassador shall not promote any competitor or products that are direct competition of Company. Ambassador agrees not to solicit their personal business services to Company customers at any Company event, on any company trip, or on any of the Company’s social media platforms. Additionally, prior to a group trip launch, Ambassador understands that any information that she is provided is confidential in nature, and Ambassador agrees not to share any such information, including on social media or other outlets.
14. SOCIAL MEDIA: Ambassador is expected to promote Company products on social media platforms. Ambassador handbook outlines Company expectations regarding resharing Company information on social platforms.
15. RIGHT OF PUBLICITY AND USE OF PHOTO AND VIDEO: Company also holds ownership and the right to use any photographs of Ambassador, video and/or material created or used prior to or throughout the Agreement Term and for a period of up to 12 months after termination date. Ambassador agrees to promote Company and its products while at relevant events, as well as demonstrate consistent support on social media outlets including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram under Company’s terms, which will be set forth specifically with Ambassador.
16. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES:
17. Ambassador represents and warrants to Company that Ambassador is free, at the time of services rendered and throughout the Term, to enter into this Agreement and that its performance thereunder will not conflict with any other Agreement to which Ambassador may be a party.
18. Ambassador represents and warrants to Company that any of Ambassador’s contribution will be unique and Ambassador’s original work, that any contributions to the Company or submissions are clear of any claims or encumbrances, and that submissions or contributions do not infringe on the rights of any third parties.
19. INDEMNIFICATION: Ambassador agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Company, harmless against all claims, demands, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, suits, and losses (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) incurred through claims of third parties against Company based on a breach by Ambassador of any representation and warranty made in this Agreement, any violation of Section 17 of this Agreement, or through any negligent or willful actions of Ambassador against any third party.
20. TERMINATION: If Ambassador breaches this Agreement, Company shall notify Ambassador in writing by electronic mail. Ambassador shall have five (5) days to cure the breach. If Company breaches this Agreement, Ambassador shall notify Company in writing by electronic mail, and Company shall have fifteen (15) days to cure the breach. In the event the breach is not cured, or cannot be cured in the time allotted, either shall have the right to immediately terminate the Agreement, and seek all remedies in law and in equity as afforded under the law. Such termination shall not preclude Company from pursuing any and all remedies afforded it, and Company shall not be required to fulfill any additional payment requirements under the Agreement. Specifically, Ambassador understands that remedies at law may be insufficient to cure a breach by Ambassador, so Company is expressly allowed to pursue any and all remedies in equity, including injunctive relief.
21. INDEPENDENT ENTITIES: Ambassador is an independent contractor with the exclusive right to direct and control her own modeling business. Company does not assert any control over Ambassador’s business, and vice versa, except as stated within this Agreement. Company is not responsible for the taxes or benefits/healthcare or workers compensation of Ambassador in any capacity.
22. MEDIATION: If a dispute arises out of or relating to any aspect of this Agreement between Company and Ambassador, or the breach thereof, and if the dispute cannot be settled through negotiation, Company and Ambassador agree to discuss in good faith and enter into mediation proceedings before resorting to arbitration, litigation, or any other dispute resolution procedure.
23. NO GUARANTEES: Company makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Brand Ambassador Program or Ambassador’s potential to earn income from the Brand Ambassador Program. In addition, Company make no representation that the operation of Company’s site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or down time.
24. ELICIT POSTS: Ambassador Program is disallowed from posting anything on Ambassador’s website or social media based that is related to or could be reasonably construed to be related to Company that fall into the any of the following categories: Sexually explicit or X- rated and promote sexually explicit materials; materials promoting violence and discord; materials promoting discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; materials that are defamatory or libelous in nature; materials promoting illegal or questionable activities; or materials violating intellectual property rights of others.
25. ADDITIONAL TERMS:
INTEGRATION: This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties, and revokes and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings between the parties and is intended as a final expression of their Agreement. It shall not be modified or amended except in writing signed by the parties hereto and specifically referring to this Agreement.
SEVERABILITY: If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of this Agreement invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any other provision and such invalid provision shall be deemed to be severed from the Agreement.
AGREEMENT BINDING ON SUCCESSORS: This Agreement shall be binding on and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, and their heirs, administrators, successors, and assigns.
JURISDICTION AND CHOICE OF LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive, internal laws of the State of Georgia, but not the conflicts or choice of law provisions thereof. Any action to enforce any provision of this Agreement, or to obtain any remedy with respect here to shall be brought either in the federal courts of the Fulton County or the state courts of the Superior Court of Atlanta, Georgia, depending on the nature of the action, and for this purpose, each party hereto expressly and irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Such cause of action or claim may only be pursued after all mediation processes are exhausted.
NON-DISPARAGEMENT: Ambassador agrees to take no action that is intended, or would be reasonably expected, to harm Company or its reputation or which would reasonably be expected to lead to unwanted or unfavorable publicity to the Company.
INDEPENDENT COUNSEL: The Parties to this Agreement represent and warrant that they have read and understand the provisions of this Agreement, have received advice from independent counsel of their own choice regarding the Agreement or have waived seeking such advice of their own accord.